So the Corona Virus is in full swing and we are stuck on the property. Sara is busy knitting a new blanket and I have about 10 million projects in need of work. It’s only day 2 of 18 and I’ve already checked some stuff off my list. I have written and photographed my weekly blog posts for the next month and started on others. I have made a game plan on what I am going to do for the next few weeks.
- Put the family Moto above the library door.
- Strip the old paint off of old door hardware.
- Remove shelac finish off the front door. It’s beyond cracked and you cannot see the detail anymore.
- Clean the gutters.
- Rake the front yard and remove debris.
- Install the ceiling fan in the travelers room.
- Install closet doors in the travelers room.
- organize the closets and basement.
- check about removing the paint on the floor on the front porch.
- stencil the travelers room. My custom stencil came in!
- Fix the chicken wire the basement so the cats can go down there.
- Clean the house.
- Look online for an antique China Hutch or bookcase that can store Sara’s grandmothers China. Surprisingly we don’t have one and if any of you know of any let me know.
Well I got some done today. Yay!
Currently the old hinges for the door to the travelers room is in a crockpot boiling. And Aunt Suzy is returning soon to help with the travelers room. So all is going right in the world.
Update: The hinges are done!
While all the crazy is going on outside. Sara and I will have our home begin to be put together.